Saturday, January 24, 2009

Organized Closets

Last week, I mentioned to Julie (who helps me keep my house clean)that I was going to re-organize the kids closets. She mentioned her husband's business is slow during the winter, and he could help her do a a re-build. Wow-that was an understatement! It seemed like the very next day they totally demoloshed the insides of the exsisting closets. Then they re-built and painted both closets! Motivated, I spent money online at The Container Store to buy clear containers to fit the spaces. I am so pleased with the results! There are empty shelves in Jared's room (of course we took the opportunity to purge a bunch of stuff!).



Today, Abe pulled a lot of his Little People structures out to play, because they are so easily accessable! And they'll also be easy to put away!


Doesn't he look excited?

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wow, nice job. They look great. I wish I had closets that big. My house just looks like a toy store.

Catherine said...

The closets look awesome! Way to be organized!

Canda said...

Isn't it so nice when the toys actually have a place to go! Looks fabulous.

Anonymous said...

Wow, totally dreamy! I love it all!

Saundra said...

I love to see things organized. It's just hard to keepp it that way!